12/01/2021 4:01 a.m.
- 100m coil of twisted pair cable FTP category 6A 23AWG.
- Rigid cable ideal for wiring installations by power strips or similar.
- Presented in cardboard dispenser box.
100m coil of twisted pair cable FTP category 6A 23AWG. Rigid cable ideal for wiring installations by power strips or similar. Presented in cardboard dispenser box.
- Gross Weight: 4.0 kg
- Product size (width x depth x height): 29.0 x 29.0 x 10.0 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 28.0 x 28.0 x 18.0 cm
- Master-pack: 5
- Types of network cables (UTP, FTP, STP)
Types of network cables (UTP, FTP, STP)
UTP cable is standard twisted pair is referred by its acronym UTP (Unshiedld Twiested Pair/Unshielded Twisted Pair). The major advantages of this cable are its low cost and ease of handling. Its main disadvantages are a higher error rate compared to other cable types and their limitations to work at high distances without regeneration. FTP is a type of cable caracteriza that each twisted pair is uniformly during creation. A comprehensive screening of all pairs is performed by a apantallante outer sheet. This technique allows to have similar characteristics to the shielded cable. STP is characterized by that each pair is covered with a metal mesh, in the same way that the coaxial cables, and the set of pairs is coated with a sheet apantallante. Referenced frequently with their acronym STP (Shield Twisted Pair/Shielded Twisted Pair)