12/06/2021 3:13 a.m.
- VGA cable with HD15 connectors Male at both ends.
- Manufactured with a basic screen.
- Cable length of 1m.
- Pin-to-pin configuration for the 15 connectors (except pin 9, which is not connected).
VGA cable with HD15 connectors Male at both ends. Manufactured with a basic screen. Cable length of 1m. Pin-to-pin configuration for the 15 connectors (except pin 9, which is not connected).
- Gross Weight: 60 g
- Product size (width x depth x height): 15.0 x 15.0 x 1.5 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 15.0 x 15.0 x 1.5 cm
- Master-pack: 220
The term VGA (Video Graphics Array or Video Graphics Adapter) is a graphics display system for PCs developed by IBM. VGA has become one of the standards for the PC image. In text mode, VGA provides a resolution of 720 by 400 pixels. In graphics mode, the resolution is either 640 by 480 (with 16 colors) or 320 by 200 (with 256 colors). The color palette is 262,144.Unlike earlier graphic standards for PCs - MDA, CGA, EGA and VGA - uses analog signals rather than digital signals. Since its introduction in 1987, several other standards have been developed that offer greater resolution and more colors (SVGA, XGA ...), but VGA remains the denominator used. All personal computers manufactured today still have support VGA, and possibly some other more advanced connection.