- 18AWG power cable used for mounting power cables based on 4-pin MOLEX connectors (HDD type).
- Red color.
- This reference includes a comfortable 30m coil.
- Gross Weight: 490 g
- Product size (width x depth x height): 9.5 x 9.5 x 5.6 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 9.5 x 9.5 x 5.6 cm
- AWG (Measurement of electrical cables)
- Electrical cables according to number of conductors
Here is an AWG conversion table:
|AWG||Diam. mm||Mm2 area||AWG||Diam. mm||Mm2 area|
- Hard drives (IDE, SCSI and SATA)
- Units diskettes (3.5 'and 5.25 ")
- Optical drives (CD, DVD and Blu-Ray)
- Video cards (PCI-e plates, PCI and AGP)
- Cooling systems (air and liquid)
- Modding circuits (LEDs, light pipes, etc.)
- Naturally, there are two types of Molex connectors, a male connector and a female connector. Plugs are used to branch outlets and split them into two but most of the time are integrated into the PCB peripherals.
In the following table you can see the difference between them.