- PCIe or PCI-Express 1X extension cable.
- It is a riser card or PCIe bus extension cable with a length of 19cm.
- At one end it has a 1X female connector and in the other 1X male connector.
- Gross Weight: 16 g
- Product size (width x depth x height): 19.0 x 3.2 x 1.0 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 19.0 x 3.2 x 1.0 cm
- PCI - MiniPCI
- Riser Card
This type of connector is compatible with base plates or expansion slots (B), which is responsible for managing and distributing the signals, although we can also find that this communication is done by cable, using flexible connection hoses.
The main function of a riser card is to adapt an expansion card (C) in a system in which by size or distribution it is possible, normally creating a 90 ° angle between the board and the card.
For example, a riser card could be used on a PC with a low profile, to adapt a larger card or to adapt a 1U PC box to insert larger cards.