- Fixing screw M6 x 12 mm.
- Nickel-plated DIN 85 and galvanized M6 caged nut with steel cage.
- It is supplied in packages of 50 units.
- It is screwed with a Phillips-type screwdriver.
- Gross Weight: 430 g
- Product size (width x depth x height): 12.0 x 9.0 x 2.5 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 12.0 x 9.0 x 2.5 cm
- Master-pack: 40
- RACK 19
- Types of tips for screwdrivers
1. Slot: Characterized by its flat and elongated tip.
2. Phillips: It may be the most used, its tip is shaped like a four-pointed star. Also called commonly screwdriver
3. Pozidriv: Like the previous model, but with a twist. Inside it has 4 slots in a star more.
4. Torx: Widely used in vehicles, its shape is a star with 6 points.
5. Security Torx: Same as above, but inside has a pin.
6. Hex: Point-shaped or hexagon Allen calls. Such tips are distinguished from the rest because they are able to withstand higher torque strength.