07/25/2021 7:26 a.m.
Price including VAT: €0.62
- 4-pin MOLEX power connector adapter.
- It is a female-female adapter that acts as a gender converter.
Commonly referred to as internal Molex connectors on a desktop computer. It is used for peripherals that require more amperage than that provided by the data cable such as:
- Hard drives (IDE, SCSI and SATA)
- Units diskettes (3.5 'and 5.25 ")
- Optical drives (CD, DVD and Blu-Ray)
- Video cards (PCI-e plates, PCI and AGP)
- Cooling systems (air and liquid)
- Modding circuits (LEDs, light pipes, etc.)
- Naturally, there are two types of Molex connectors, a male connector and a female connector. Plugs are used to branch outlets and split them into two but most of the time are integrated into the PCB peripherals.