- Connector type miniJack 3.5mm female stereo for mounting audio cables.
- It is mainly used for audio connections.
- Includes rubber cover.
- Connector format in a straight line.
- Minijack 3.5
- Jack connector
It consists of a maximum of three connecting parts being the largest so-called mass or negative polarity and two of smaller size and located farther end of the connector, called living or positive that correspond to each channel, such three-part plug can transmit signals in two different channels, also known as stereo signals. It also exists in a mono minijack but version composed of only two parts, a body and a living or positive.
We can difference these 3 types of connectors according to their diameter:
1. 6.35 mm jack connector or TS.
2. 3.5mm minijack connector or TRS, is the most common, usually used in headphone's output of portable devices.
3. 2.5mm jack connector or TRRS.
It consists of a maximum of three connecting parts being called the largest mass or negative polarity and two smaller size located more towards the end of the connector,
The called positive that correspond to each channel, such three-part plug can transmit signals in two separate channels, also known as stereo signals. There's a mono version, consisting of only two parts, a negative and a positive.
F. Ring (Signal Right)
G. Tip (Signal Left)