- 6.3mm male 2-pin jack connector (mono) for mounting microphone cables, audio lines and instrument cable.
- The connection of the cables is made by welding to the terminals.
- Black plastic body.
- Gross Weight: 30 g
- Product size (width x depth x height): 9.2 x 1.4 x 1.4 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 10.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 cm
- Jack connector
We can difference these 3 types of connectors according to their diameter:
1. 6.35 mm jack connector or TS.
2. 3.5mm minijack connector or TRS, is the most common, usually used in headphone's output of portable devices.
3. 2.5mm jack connector or TRRS.
It consists of a maximum of three connecting parts being called the largest mass or negative polarity and two smaller size located more towards the end of the connector,
The called positive that correspond to each channel, such three-part plug can transmit signals in two separate channels, also known as stereo signals. There's a mono version, consisting of only two parts, a negative and a positive.
F. Ring (Signal Right)
G. Tip (Signal Left)