12/03/2022 11:17 a.m.
- Null-modem serial cable with the pin-out of this standard.
- It has DB9-Male connectors at both ends.
- Length of 3m.
- The pin-out of the cable is: 1-4, 6-4, 2-3, 3-2, 4-1, 4-6, 5-5, 7-8 and 8-7.
Null-modem serial cable with the pin-out of this standard. It has DB9-Male connectors at both ends. Length of 3m. The pin-out of the cable is: 1-4, 6-4, 2-3, 3-2, 4-1, 4-6, 5-5, 7-8 and 8-7.
- Gross Weight: 140 g
- Product size (width x depth x height): 17.0 x 15.0 x 3.0 cm
- Number of packages: 1
- Packages size: 17.0 x 15.0 x 3.0 cm
- Communication Series
RS-232 (Recommended Standard 232, also known as EIA/TIA RS-232C) is an interface that designates a standard for the exchange of a series of binary data between a DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) and DCE (Data Communication Equipment , Data Communication Equipment), although there are others in which the RS-232 interface is also used. An equivalent definition published by the ITU is called V.24. The RS-232 is a connectorDB-25 type (25-pin), although it is normal to find the version of 9-pin (DE-9, or popularly also called DB-9), cheaper and even extended to certain types of peripherals (such as serial mouse PC).